Last Updated February 14, 2024
- BetMGM prohibits persons under the age of 21 from opening and/or funding a wagering account. Any person under the age of 21 years shall not place wagers with or collect winning wagers from any licensed race book, sports pool or pari-mutuel operator.
- Payouts of account withdrawals may be delayed by up to 5 days in order for BetMGM to conduct a security review.
- BetMGM shall only accept wagers from patrons that have been affirmatively located as being physically present in the Commonwealth of Virginia at the time of their wagering.
- Persons shall place a wager only on their own behalf and shall not wager for any other person.
- BetMGM account holders are encouraged to contact Customer Care by email or live chat for additional wagering information and questions of any such nature. Patrons should submit complaints or disputes in writing as soon as is reasonably practicable following the date of the original transaction to which the claim or dispute refers. Complaints may be submitted by email to Customer Complaints. BetMGM will respond to any such complaint in writing, via email or live chat, within 15 days of the filing of the complaint. Please refer to Section 28. Binding Individual Arbitration, Dispute Resolution, and Applicable Law in the BetMGM Terms of Service for additional information relating to customer dispute resolutions.
- BetMGM aims to provide a safe and responsible environment for patrons and will always recognize and acknowledge the patron’s ability to set daily limits or place their account in a timeout status restricting their ability to wager through BetMGM at any time. In the event a patron has a pending wager and then self-excludes, the wager shall be canceled, and the funds returned to the patron.
- BetMGM prohibits the structuring of bets to avoid federal currency transactional reporting thresholds.
- Wagers are subject to Anti-Money Laundering standards, including triggers and requirements for filing of Currency Transaction Reports and Suspicious Activity Reports.